How to Clean Laminate Floors
1. – Regularly sweep the floor. – Sweep a dry dust mop across the surface of the floor every few days to remove everyday dirt.
2. – Clean up spills immediately. Use a cloth or sponge to immediately clean up any liquid spills.
Do not allow any liquid, even water, to sit on the floor for prolonged periods. Liquid can stain or damage the protective wear layer of the laminate flooring.
- Soak up excess liquid with a dry cloth.
- Dampen the cloth or sponge before spot-cleaning the location of the spill to remove any remaining residue.
- Dry the spot with a dry, soft cloth. Do not allow the area to remain wet.
Floor Floor We Restore has re-established the attractiveness in hundreds of homes and businesses throughout the Houston Area for Over 20 Years. Since 1984, we have provided maintenance and restoration that is essential to the beauty of floors and surfaces everywhere. With 30+ years of experience and never using subcontractors, we have perfected our trade to better serve you. We are a locally, family owned and operated company who GUARANTEE all of our work..
Laminate Floors Contractor in Houston
Floor Floor We Restore, marble flooring in Houston, hardwood floor restore in Houston, Houston restore hardwood floor, Houston restore hardwood floor shine, restore wooden floor, restore a floor reviews, restore floor tiles, wood floor restore, floor restorers, floor restore and more, floor restorer, hardwood restore, stone restore, slate restore, saltillo restore, tile restore, grout restore, terrazzo restore, travertine restore, floor surface restore, floor recovery, cleaning hardwood floors, hardwood floor polish, buffing floor, water damage floor restoration, sand and finish hardwood flooring, hardwood floor installation, hardwood floor repair, hardwood floor installation, hardwood floor repair, hardwood floor installation, hardwood floor repair.