Removing Problem Stains
1. – Clean blood stains with window cleaner. – Spray a small amount of window cleaner on the stain and wipe it away immediately with a warm, mildly damp cloth.
2. – Remove chewing gum with a plastic knife. – Scrape away the gum with a plastic knife and rub off any residue with a soft, damp cloth.
3. – Wipe away soda, wine, crayon marks, or ink with a damp cloth. – These stains can usually be removed simply with a mildly damp microfiber cloth.
4. – Get nail polish, shoe polish, or tar off with acetone nail polish remover. – Add a little nail polish remover to a microfiber cloth and scrub the stain until it comes up.
5. – Erase heel marks and scuffs with a
pencil eraser. – Simply rub the eraser over these marks until they lift
off the laminate.
6. – Freeze away grease. – Apply an ice pack or a package of frozen vegetables to the spot until the grease hardens. Scrape the frozen grease off using a plastic kitchen knife.
Do not scrape the grease away with a metal utensil.
Wipe off remaining grease residue by spraying a small amount of window cleaner on the spot and wiping it off with a damp cloth.
Floor Floor We Restore has re-established the attractiveness in hundreds of homes and businesses throughout the Houston Area for Over 20 Years. Since 1984, we have provided maintenance and restoration that is essential to the beauty of floors and surfaces everywhere. With 30+ years of experience and never using subcontractors, we have perfected our trade to better serve you. We are a locally, family owned and operated company who GUARANTEE all of our work..
Wood Floor Repair
Floor Floor We Restore, marble flooring in Houston, hardwood floor restore in Houston, Houston restore hardwood floor, Houston restore hardwood floor shine, restore wooden floor, restore a floor reviews, restore floor tiles, wood floor restore, floor restorers, floor restore and more, floor restorer, hardwood restore, stone restore, slate restore, saltillo restore, tile restore, grout restore, terrazzo restore, travertine restore, floor surface restore, floor recovery, cleaning hardwood floors, hardwood floor polish, buffing floor, water damage floor restoration, sand and finish hardwood flooring, hardwood floor installation, hardwood floor repair, hardwood floor installation, hardwood floor repair, hardwood floor installation, hardwood floor repair.